Timings : Friday 05:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Duration : 10 Weeks
Fee : QAR 500.00
Uniform : QAR 30.00
We are PMI ATP (Authorized Training Provider)
The course enables candidates to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, and apply for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification.
In this course, you will develop and manage a team to plan, execute, and complete a project aligned with the business environment. You will:
- Develop a high-performance project team
- Plan and manage the project
- Execute and evaluate the project activities
- Help team focus on track
- Keep the business environment in mind
PMI-PMP® EXAM PREP COURSE OUTLINE
- Course Introduction
- Guidelines for the PMP® Exam Preparation
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Context
- Environments in Which Projects Operate
- The Role of the Project Manager
- Project Management Processes
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- In-depth study of the PM Body Of Knowledge Guide 6th Edition
- Familiarize candidates with the multiple-choice question exam format
- Identify your knowledge, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Devise an exam-taking strategy
- Information on recommended additional study material
- Follow up and coach along the journey over what’s up.
- Guidance in applying online to PMI for PMP/CAPM exam
- Enable the candidate to pass the PMP exam on your first attempt.
- PMP® Exam Mock Tests
- Customer Support for- PMI® Membership- PMP® Application Submission- Exam Booking
WHAT WE DELIVER
Professionals who have completed our courses are equipped with state-of-the-art knowledge and technical skills that enable them to stay at the forefront of their careers. We are also an extended solution partner to organizations seeking to consult or training services to enhance workforce performance and drive business success. Our Clients and Delegates deliver
Solutions to corporate, government agencies, the Public sector, Multinational organizations, and private individuals. Onsite and Bespoke Training, our onsite or bespoke tailor-made training solutions are well-suited to clients who wish to have personalized content and delivery to enhance the delegates' business benefits. We are happy to collaborate with
You to design a solution specific to your needs. An on-site training solution reduces overall costs and improves flexibility by arranging training to suit your business needs and schedule.
- Learn the Structured Approach to Manage Projects: Dividing the Project Management Domain into Five Project Management Processes Groups and Ten Knowledge Areas in line with Guide to PMBOK® Sixth Edition (Latest Edition).
- Learn the Important and Relevant Project Management Best Practices with specific mention of Input, Tools, Techniques, and Outputs for each Project Management.
- Learn How to leverage the course Deliverables to Pass the PMP® Exam at the First Attempt.
- Identify the key activities in the project life cycle.
- Recognize the components of a project charter and scale them based on a project's size appropriately.
- Understand the role of the “triple constraint” in project management and apply it in determining project scope.
- Keep projects on track by managing project risks and effectively using a communication plan.
- Capture valuable project lessons and use them to define and improve project management practices within your organization.
- Develop an action plan for continuing to expand your project management knowledge.